Terms & Conditions - General
Terms of Service for all Users
Welcome to Bulky.ae
Bulky Portal is a Dubai Economy Sellerity Registered Wholesale eCommerce entity, hereinafter referred to as “BULKY.AE” or “Bulky. ae” or “bulky.ae” or, “Platform” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”. This document is an electronic record and is created in keeping with the requirement of the prevalent and applicable laws that governs eCommerce & Related Trade in the UAE, including but not limited to the below laws and all their sections.
- The UAE Civil & Commercial Code.
- Federal Law No. 1 of 2006 on Electronic Commerce and Transactions.
- Federal Law No. 5 of 2012 on Combatting Cyber Crimes and its amendment by the Federal Law No. 12 of 2016.
- TRA Regulatory Policy, Internet Access Management – April 2017.
- Federal Decree Law No. 2 of 2015 on Combating Discrimination and Hatred.
- Matters for which no specific provision is laid down as per the applicable laws in the UAE, the same shall then be governed by the international commercial laws affecting Electronic Transactions and Commerce and the general principles of civil and commercial practice.
1- Purpose of this document
This document is created to specify the Terms and Conditions of usage of Bulky.ae Services by all Users, including Sellers, Buyers and Visitors (Collectively called “Users”).
- Wherever so needed, the use of “You” or “User” reflects any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a Seller or Buyer or even a Visitor to the Bulky.ae Platform, this includes providing data while registering on the Platform as Registered User.
2- User Account, Password, and Security
- You could be a Seller or a Buyer, if you use the Bulky.ae Platform, it is your responsibility to secure and maintain your confidentiality as regards your Display Name and Password. You alone shall be responsible for all activities, including surfing, site visits, bidding, quotations, sales, purchases and all other transactions that occur under your credentials. If your provided information is inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, unverifiable, or even not current, on any such detection, we shall exercise our right to block your access to our platform, temporarily, indefinitely or permanently as per our sole discretion.
- Please ensure to notify Bulky.ae of any unauthorized breach or usage of your login or passwords or account, immediately via an email to email@example.com.
- While accessing our Platform, do ensure that you are not using an unsecured internet connection and you must ensure to exit from your account at the end of each session.
3- Our Service Offerings
- Bulky.ae is a market platform that aims to be the first, best, easiest, and most efficient market platform for bulk and wholesale items across the UAE. It allows businesses and consumers to meet in one place in order to buy and sell their wholesale and bulk items. We give the buyers never before negotiation power online that allows them to counter offer the quoted price and request for a new price to pay for the item.
- We have a huge genre of products that can be traded on our platform, original merchandise such a Apparels, Automobiles & Accessories, Arts & Crafts, Baby Products, Beauty, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Books & library collection, Collectables, Building & Hardware, Electronics, Entertainment & Media, Furniture, Garden & Outdoors, Groceries, Health & Personal Care, Home, Jewelry, Office Supplies & Appliances, Pets & Animal Supplies, Sports, Textiles & Fabrics, Toys and many other (collectively called, “Products”).
- The Products can be purchased through the Platform using the payment gateway method. The sale, purchase of the Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, exchange policy, return policy, etc. These facilities are found on the FAQ tab and are also mentioned here for reference. Any product specific terms and conditions are displayed along with the Product on our Platform.
- Our Sellers display their products on our Platform and thus we cannot, in any way warrant that the Product description and other details are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and/or assume no liability in this regard. Buyers have a responsibility to fully satisfy themselves of all the above before buying or entering into any transaction with the Sellers and definitely before making any payments.
4- What is not allowed on our Platform?
Detailed Policy of Acceptable and Not Acceptable matters on our Platform is available in our “Acceptable Use Policy Document” at http://bulky.ae/legal.
5- A Meeting Place for Wholesale, Traders
Sellers and Buyers visit our Online Platform to trade in wholesale, in the same way as in any traditional brick-and-mortar marketplace. There is a lot of interaction that takes place between the two groups and transactions materialize over successful communication. Bulky.ae does not and cannot control in any way or be a party to any transaction between the Bulky.ae’s Users.
Therefore, the following applies:
- Sellers and Buyers may use Bulky.ae platform to offer and agree to all commercial and contractual terms between them, and they alone are party to it. The terms may include, but not limited to price, shipping costs, delivery date, delivery methodology, mode of delivery, payment methodology, payment terms, sales returns and refunds, after sales services and warranties related to products and services. In all these cases, Bulky.ae does not have any control, influence or an advisory role. In no way shall we involve ourselves in these processes which are of commercial or contractual in nature purely between the two parties viz. The Seller and the Buyer.
- Bulky. ae does not also provide or intend to make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.), of any / all of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold on our Platform.
- Bulky.ae is therefore not responsible for any non-performance, or part-performance or breach of contract entered to between Buyers and Sellers. Bulky.ae does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Bulky.ae, at all times, shall not hold any right, title or interest over the products.
- We do not always display the prices of the products and Buyers are supposed to use our Platform and contact the Sellers and negotiate the same.
- Both Sellers and Buyers therefore herewith release and indemnify Bulky.ae, its Owners and Directors, employees, and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or any other consequence or actions of the Users of our Platform. You also waive off any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding all reasonable efforts on its behalf, Bulky.ae cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by either the Sellers or the Buyers that has been made available on the Platform.
Term of Sale
6- Sellers – Ethical Selling
- All Sellers must have the legal ability to sell your “Products and Services” in the UAE, which may include and not limit to possessing a valid and appropriate Trade License, Approved Establishment, Trained staff and other such legal provisions as may be needed and prescribed by your respective Licensing Sellerities.
- All Sellers agree to a 1% commission fee on sales income (excluding shipping fees) by Bulky.ae.
- Listings on our Platform are permitted only along with approved and appropriate text descriptions, photographs and graphics that describe the item on sale.
- Listing of items must be done in a logical and appropriate category of the Platform.
- It is pertinent that all the Products listed for sale must have a stock maintained at your end of successful completion of the sales process.
- Sellers have an obligation to immediately remove the Listing or clearly mention “Out-of-Stock” label along the listing on a real time basis in sync with the stock status at your end. The “Out-of-Stock” label should be used only if you are expecting the replenishment of stocks within a reasonable period.
- Sellers must provide a tracking reference at all times, to verify delivery.
- The listed items should not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product with sufficient clarity so that the buyer gets a fair idea of what to expect. If the item’s description does not match the actual condition of the item, and the buyer asks for a refund, you are obligated to refund the total amount received from the Buyer.
- Sellers agree not to make multiple category listing of the same item or in multiple quantities across the same category. Bulky.ae reserves the right to immediately delete such multiple listings without any notice to you.
7- Buyers – Ordering Process
- Your Supplier: Every Product listed on our Platform is sold by an authorized Seller only whose details are mentioned. Please note, you can contact the seller through our platform and Bulky.ae is only a trading platform and we do not sell anything directly to you.
- Acceptance of Order: Once you place the order, we shall duly notify you via mobile messaging and/or by emails.
- Unaccepted Orders: When we are not able to accept your orders (due to any reasons), we will inform you via mobile SMS and/or emails. You will not be charged for orders not accepted by Bulky.ae.
- Payments: Once the order is accepted, you will be prompted to make the payment via the payment gateway, and you can use your Credit or Debit card to make the payment. We also provide COD (Cash on Delivery) facility.
- Sellerization: Our payment processing partners will need you to create an account on their website for the purpose of authorizing Credit or Debit Card payments.
- You will also need to accept our Payment Partner’s Terms & Conditions.
- Bulky.ae may add or remove any payment method / partner, specific cards or banks at any time without prior notice to the users.
- Buyer’s Order Cancellation:
- Buyers may cancel orders immediately prior to shipping without assigning any reason.
- Bulky.ae Order Cancellation, if:
- Due Payment has not been made by you.
- You have not provided us any information that is needed to provide you the product.
- You are not available at your delivery address despite repeated attempts to deliver.
- Or if there is a Compulsory Cancellation of Order due to the below reasons.
8- Compulsory Cancellation of Order
Bulky.ae may cancel any order due to any of the following criteria
- Invalid address given in the order details.
- Malpractice of any type used in placing the order.
- An order that has been placed using Technological vulnerabilities, loopholes or limitations of any type.
- Orders booked using unverifiable KYC or unverifiable contact details.
9- Buyers – Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery Costs: Delivery of your order will be affected either, as negotiated by you with the Seller at the time of placing the order.
- Date of Delivery: Will be as negotiated by you with the seller or displayed at the time of booking of the order on our platform itself.
- Delayed Delivery: If the buyer is not available at the location of delivery as per the specified time and location, Bulky.ae can hold the merchandize to a maximum of 03 working days only.
- Title to Products: The ownership of the product transfers to the buyer and becomes his responsibility from the time it is delivered to the registered address and payment received.
- Invoice. An electronic invoice for all purchases will be issued and mailed on the registered email id provided to us.
- Non-delivery: Buyers must lodge a written complaint and inform us in cases of non-delivery (either in part or full) within 3 days of the promised date of delivery, in all cases where no written complaint is received, we consider the order as successfully completed delivery.
- Bulky.ae cannot be held liable or responsible for non-delivery after the 7 working days from the committed day of delivery period has expired and we have not been informed in writing of such a happening.
- All Users are encouraged to read and understand the detailed & applicable Shipping Terms and Conditions from each seller
- Buyers may write to us for all delivery related complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org
10- Refunds Related
Bulky.ae, as the online meeting place of Sellers and Buyers intends on implementing the applicable UAE Federal law (number 24 of 2006) in this matter, all Users must therefore satisfy themselves of the Consumer Code of Rights as below:
- To understand product warranties, guarantees, origin, storage, shipping, expiry and the method of use prior to making a purchase.
- To request a receipt from the seller and ensure that the details on the receipt are correct.
- To present receipts in case there are any issues with the purchased product.
- To be transparent about the terms and conditions and offer customers the option to return or exchange a product if there are any issues.
- It is illegal for Sellers to mention any sign that read ‘No Returns, Refunds or Exchanges’.
Terms for Refunds or Exchanges
- Buyer must have a specific reason to return or exchange an item.
- Buyers can return the goods if it has a fault that was not possible to have been detected at the time of purchase (hidden fault).
- If the Product is not the same as described by the sales label or Product description.
- If the Product is not suitable for the Buyer’s intended use as described in the Seller’s catalogue or the Product description.
Your Refund Amount
- Products that have been delivered; we shall refund you the Product amount (less the amount paid for the original shipping fees) in full.
- Cases where the Products are faulty or not as described on our Platform or there is an error on our side such as error in pricing or description, or there has been a delay in delivery etc, In all such cases, we shall refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) and it would be at our sole discretion, if you need to pay the costs of return shipping.
- For products not delivered and you cancel the order – you shall receive a full refund.
- Your refund shall be sent via the same method as used for payment.
- If you paid using Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to your bank account as provided by you.
- If you paid via credit/debit card, you can choose to receive the refund on the same card or also to your wallet.
- Your refund will be processed once the product is received back to the seller.
- Refunds to Credit or Debit cards may take up to 30 days from the date of receipt of the product, back at our end.
- When you cancel an order before it is shipped, an automated refund is generated and gets credited to your cards.
11- Buyer-Seller-Communication-Platform (BSCP) & Rules
Bulky.ae’s USP is all about providing a unique platform to promote wholesale trade through effective negotiations between the Buyers and the Sellers, however there are limits and safeguards both parties must ensure while contacting each other.
- All communications between the Buyer and the Seller must happen only through our BSCP.
- The Buyer must never demand/request for the contact details of the Seller; or reveal their own contact details to the Buyer in any communication, at any time.
- The Seller must also not demand/request the contact details of the Buyer or reveal their own contact details to the seller.
- Contact details means – Any information that will enable identification of the party and allow the other party to ‘Contact them’. This may include but not be limited to, Phone numbers, Mobile numbers, Fax Numbers, Email ids, Website, Social media contact details, IP Addresses, Physical address, P.O. Box Number or any other information of these nature.
- Our Ai Software is designed to identify such communication that attempts to seek or share contact details, please note that the party indulging in such malpractice shall have their Bulky.ae login-ids and password suspended with immediate effect.
- It is the sole prerogative of Bulky.ae only, to decide if and when to share the contact details of the Buyer with the Seller or vice-versa.
- if you wish to contact Bulky.ae about the seller, you may access our contact form at http://bulky.ae/contact; or email us at email@example.com
- At Bulky.ae, we are committed towards protecting the Personal Information of both, the Sellers and the Buyers, and also if there are disputes, to settle them amicably.
12- Why direct contact between Buyer & Seller is not encouraged?
- Bulky.ae is responsible for fair play through our platform and would like to safeguard the interests of both our Sellers and the Buyers.
- In the event of deals through direct communication between Sellers and Buyers outside of our Portal, we are unable to exercise any type of control. Frequently such transactions may lead to bad deals like mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes & offers, bad product quality, not as per specifications, outrightly defective products, unlawful products, delivery delay, payment delays or defaults, warranties not honored, losses due to transportation and many more that seriously impacts the rights of either the Buyers or Sellers and exposes them to serious risks & damage.
- In such cases the parties may also lose their Rights to Claims, Replacements and Refunds.
- Bulky.ae therefore need all parties to ensure 100% communication only through our platform before, during and after any transaction and for repeat orders too.
13- Rules for all Users
Bulky.ae stipulates that You agree, undertake and confirm your usage of our Platform strictly as per the below guidelines and principles and thus will not use Bulky.ae for the following:
- Access the Platform using a login id and password that is not yours or you do not have the rights to use the same.
- Upload, publish, claim, modify, post or share any Product or Service or any information that you do not have the rights to, or that infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and that violates http://bulky.ae/legal.
- Distribute any product or service that furthers criminal act, is fraudulent or misleading in nature, is prohibited & is an unlawful activity in the UAE or that violates the http://bulky.ae/legal.
- Spread “junk mail”, or “Spam” of any type or computer “virus”.
- Undertake or assist Money Laundering Activity of any type. We reserve the right to investigate and assist the UAE authorities in investigating any suspicious activities that could be deemed illegal or behaves as money laundering activities.
- Distribute or make available any type of instructions related to making or buying illegal weapons.
- Circulate or contain unauthorized video, photographs, or images of any person (with a minor or an adult).
- To gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access or that violates http://bulky.ae/legal.
- Sell or attempt to buy counterfeit or stolen products.
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the UAE.
- Do anything that is a contravention of any/all laws of the UAE in force at the time of use.
14- What Constitutes a Fraudulent Activity?
Following user activities may lead to them being tagged as Fraudulent Activity
- Users fail to provide adequate documents required for completing the payment process through the payment gateway provider or does not reply to verification mails sent by Bulky. ae.
- Uses a login or password of another user in an unauthorized manner.
- Provides invalid or unauthorized KYC details including address, phone numbers, email id, or identification documents such as Emirates ID, Passport or any other such document.
- Misleads the sales return process by returning a wrong product.
- Buyer refuses to pay for an order.
- The buyer has an unusually high return rate.
- A buyer who makes repeated requests for monetary compensation for used products.
15- Technical Safeguards
- You shall not use any type of manual or automatic process, program, algorithm to acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any of its content, or attempt to reproduce or circumvent the Platform’s navigational structure in any way.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform, including, but not limited to its server, computer, network, by way of hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may never misrepresent your identity or illegitimately acquire someone’s and impersonate an any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the UAE laws.
- Bulky.ae reserves an unequivocal right to bar such activity immediately on detection and report the same to the authorities for remedial action under the UAE Cyber Laws.
16- Product Specifications & Information
- From time to time, we may ask our registered Sellers to provide specific information relating to the products or services you sell on our platform, you undertake to provide us with all such desired information accurately and without exaggeration or overemphasizing.
- You shall not engage in any type of advertising, direct or surrogate or undertake any promotion or attempt to sell any products or services, that are not listed on our Platform.
- Bulky. ae is not responsible for the contents posted by its users and the same need not fully or partially reflects our views. We do not assume responsibility or liability of any kind for the posted content or its claims.
- Bulky.ae does not also assume any responsibility for any claims towards damages or losses resulting from the use of any Product or Content on the Platform and the same shall rest with the individual or organization who has posted the same.
- Sellers warrant that they have the right to all content they post in support of the products they sell on our Platform and further that it does not infringe any proprietary rights of a third party.
- Bulky.ae is not liable or guarantees as to the qualitative & quantitative aspects of the Products listed in our site, e.g. Size, numbers, finish, appearance, color, smell, touch and feel or any other such product or service attributes. Buyers must satisfy themselves in all respects through independent research and questioning the seller directly before placing any order or making any payments or commitments of payment thereof.
- Bulky.ae has no control over the visual appearance, explanatory notes & texts, pictures & photographs, trademarks and logos, sounds, artwork etc. – Collectively called “Product Description”.
- However, all such “Product Description” posted on our site automatically becomes the property of Bulky. ae and by default you will pass on and provide us its Global rights of usage for all times, without the need to pay any fixed or variable charges or royalty of any kind. Bulky.ae reserves the rights to use any/all such content as per our requirement worldwide for our advertisement or promotion purposes.
17- Minimum Information
- There is several information that we store as regards all our Users and that enables you to successfully use Bulky.ae Platform.
- Date of Birth – UAE Civil Code bars children under the age of 18 to enter into any commercial contract and thus you must be above the age of 18 to register or transact on our Platform. Children under 18 must approach their legal guardian or parents to use Bulky. ae.
- Bulky.ae ensures the highest degree of data security as per guidelines specified by the Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), our payment gateway provider will need information including your credit or debit card details and / or your net banking details.
- Account Information – We preserve your transaction details such as Order ID, transaction history etc., On Bulky.ae, you may login to access this information at any time or require.
- We also story your User identification details such as – usernames, passwords, email addresses, contact details & other security-related information.
18- Technical and Functional Management of the Platform
- Bulky.ae processes and stores technical data of the User’s access that includes your IP-address, Device ID, information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device.
- All these data and more are collected to assist proper delivery of the functionalities of our Platform and enable resolution of technical issues, including spam protection, anti-virus steps, and blockage of other unwarranted content.
What is a Cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file that we place on your device to enable various features of Bulky.ae. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you.
- You can change your cookie settings to accept or not to accept cookies in your browser settings.
- If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
Third Party Cookies
- Whenever Bulky.ae uses a third party to host and serve content, we may arrange for a common identifier to be shared between the third party and Bulky.ae in order to enable accurate measurement of traffic and usage. This includes, but is not limited to the use of AMP Client IDs in Google Analytics for Accelerated Mobile Pages served by Google on Bulky.ae’s behalf.
- At times we may also tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners, and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
- We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever, sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
20- Trademarks, Restrictions & Copyrights Protection
Bulky.ae controls and operates the Platform whereas the products listed in it are sold by respective Sellers.
- The material on our Platform, including the text content, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and are there only for your non-commercial use.
- You are strictly prohibited from copying, reproducing, republishing, reloading, re-posting, transmitting or distributing of any material from our Platform by any means or mode, be it printed or electronic, directly or in a surrogate manner, unless and until you have a clear authorization in writing from the owner of the content, trademarks, logos, and any other copywritten material.
- While the owner retains the copyrights, any & all content, whether copywritten or otherwise once uploaded on our Platform, gives us an unrestricted and perpetual right to use or reproduce it any form or media for our business advertisement & other reasonable purposes – this right to Bulky. ae shall be free of any royalty, irrevocable or unconditional and available for worldwide use.
- Therefore, you must not upload on our Platform any content, that you do not wish to be used or reproduced by Bulky.ae.
21- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, Bulky.ae shall be liable for any damages, be it direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential that might result due to:
- Your usage or inability to use our Products or Services.
- Breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products
- Any unauthorized access to our Platform.
- Any other service-related matter connected with the usage of, or performance of Bulky.ae Platform – including and without limitation, loss or damages to data, direct or indirect business loss or loss of profits etc.
- This includes downtime incidences whereby we may need to put Bulky.ae for partial or total shutdown for periodic or unforeseen maintenance requirements and thus we shall not be held responsible for partial or total unavailability of our Platform.
- Bulky.ae shall not also be liable for any disputes or disagreements between Users for any deals as a direct or indirect result of usage of our platform.
- Notwithstanding anything in this document, Bulky.ae would have, a maximum liability of AED 100/- (AED One Hundred only) including all costs, towards any type of claims that are proven loss due to usage of our Platform despite you following all our policies and procedures.
- If you do not accept the above, please stop using our Platform, your continued usage of Bulky.ae signifies your unqualified acceptance of all our terms and they shall be binding on you with immediate effect.
As a user of Bulky.ae you herewith undertake and acknowledge that:
- You are accessing our Platform and the Services and entering into any bidding or transaction in full presence of mind and with your free will and under no duress or coercion, expressed or implied.
- Further that you assume full risk and responsibility of all commercial transactions at your own risk and prudent judgement.
- You also acknowledge that you shall not hold Bulky.ae responsible for any actions or inactions of the Seller, nor for any breach of conditions, misrepresentations or servicing and warranty clauses that are the direct responsibility of the Seller or the Manufacturer of the Products or Services.
- Bulky.ae shall not participate in or attempt to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller or the Manufacturers of the products.
- Bulky.ae expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of its quality, color, fitment, accuracy, reliability, service-life, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, suitability & fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise.
- Bulky.ae also does not assure the legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted in the Platform.
- We also do not attest or warrant the accuracy of any content, including product or pricing information or their specifications etc., Available on our Platform.
- Bulky.ae has ensured all necessary precautions to avoid inaccuracies in the Product descriptions, in our software, and everything available in the Platform is provided on an “as is basis”, without warranty of any kind.
- At all times, Bulky.ae claims to have no rights or title or interest in the Products and services that are marketed through or presented on our Platform.
23- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraphs, Bulky.ae does not warrant that our Platform will be constantly available at all times and that all the information provided in it is complete, accurate or non-misleading. The Products and the content, the software and technological aspects are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No warranties, whether expressed or implied, applies unless supported separately and specifically against each such Product or Services.
- Products sold on our Platform are subject to the Laws of the United Arab Emirates. All sales and their return policies are subject to Seller terms that you must validate before placing an order or making any payment against it.
- Delivery of Goods and Refunds (if any), notification of delivery or payment status or booking status shall all be made only to the Address, Bank Account, or Credit & Debit Card or Phone number registered at the time of confirming the order. So please validate your contact information, Bulky.ae shall in no way be responsible for missed or no deliveries, non-crediting of refunds, or non-receipt of notifications if the information provided by you is insufficient or incorrect.
- We also warrant that your contact details will not be used for any promotional purposes from our side, nor shall we sell your data to any third party.
It is the sole discretion of Bulky.ae to block your access and terminate your services from our Platform, if we believe the following:
- That you have indulged in any Unethical practice, including infringement, breach, violation, abuse, manipulation, and exploitation of any of the Terms of Services.
- Once your services are terminated either by you or bulky.ae, we may delete any/all of the content and material relating to your use and shall entertain no liability of any kind to you or any third party for having done so, except, for the purposes of regulatory compliance.
- In case of termination of services, any credits or pending refunds shall be forfeited with immediate effect, returns or refunds for such Users shall be at the sole discretion of Bulky.ae.
- Multiple postings of the same product under different heads, falsification of any contact details, using our Portal for any illegal, unlawful or fraudulent purposes etc.
27- Operational Jurisdiction – UAE
Unless otherwise specified, the Products and Services offered on our Platform are presented solely for the purpose of sale within the United Arab Emirates only. We do not make any representation that our Sellers are able to supply material or service markets outside of the UAE. Those who choose to access our Platform from other locations and Countries other than the UAE do so at their calling and Bulky.ae is not responsible for supply or refund or legal compliance outside of the UAE.
28- Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform its obligations under the aforementioned clauses where such performance is rendered impossible by circumstances beyond its control, such as an act of the Almighty. Nothing in this condition should limit the obligations to use best endeavors to fulfill respective obligations.
29- Governing Law
30- Contact Bulky.ae
If you have any concerns or suggestions regarding this document, please contact Bulky.ae by using the contact details below.
The Legal Officer
United Arab Emirates